CMRC will resume normal business hours Monday april 4th – As a reminder, the hours of operation are:
- Monday to Thursday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The following amenities will be open:
- Gymnastics Courts – Regular gymnasium schedule will be followed for outdoor basketball, volleyball and pickleball
- Pool – The regular pool schedule will be followed
- Racquetball Courts – Members can start calling CMRC on Saturday (4/2) and Sunday (4/3), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., to start making reservations. The maintenance of court A is over and the 4 courts are open!
- The Yard (Outdoor Fitness Area) – All Access Open
- Games room – The regular hours of the games room will be followed
- Group Exercise – All Land and Aquatic Classes Resume CMRC Group Exercise – Spring 2022 – 4-1-22.pdf
The following amenities are modified/closed:
- Weight room – A small section of the weight room will be open – the open area includes the free weight area in front of the mirrors and the small stretching room. All other areas of the weight room (cardio and weight machines) are closed.
- Outdoor sports court – Closed
The Baca Center will remain an option for CMRC members, ages 21 and older, wishing to use the Baca Weight Room during this time due to the amended CMRC Weight Room closure. Effective Baca member hours on 4/4 will be:
- Monday to Thursday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
All programs, lessons and league games that operate in unaffected areas will resume at CMRC starting 4/4. The program coordinators will be in contact with the entries for these reminders.
As we reopen, please note that not all repairs have been completed. There are temporary blocks on the windows, roof, etc. We know it might not be pretty, but the building will be open and ready for members. Please be patient with us as we continue to work with various contractors to complete repairs.