The following events are scheduled for Lewis & Clark Recreation Area this weekend:
• 7:00-8:00 PM: EAGLE HIKE AND CRAFTS — Meet at the Lewis and Clark Amphitheater for an evening walk on the trail learning some eagle facts and ending with a craft.
• 9am, 10am, 11am: ARCHERY — For ages 8 and up, pre-registration required. Call 605-668-2985 or register at the Lewis and Clark Welcome Center. Gavins Point Archery Range
• 9:30 a.m.: BIKE DECORATION — Meet at the Lewis and Clark Amphitheater to decorate your bike for the Memorial Day Bike Parade
• 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: MEMORIAL DAY BIKE PARADE — Begins at the Lewis and Clark Amphitheater
• 1:00 p.m.: 3:00 p.m.: CRAFTS: Join the Naturalists for a Memorial Day Red, White, and Blue Craft at the Lewis and Clark Amphitheater
• 6-7pm: DOG PAINTING — Bring your dog to create a masterpiece. Meet at the Chief White Crane Amphitheater
• 7pm-8pm: JUST FOR FUN PET SHOW — Animals of all kinds can show off their talents. If you don’t have a pet, come join the fun at the Chief White Crane Amphitheater.
• 8:30 p.m.: NATURE FILM – Showing at the Chief White Crane Amphitheater
• 9:30-10:30 a.m.: MEMORIAL DAY BRUNCH — Join the naturalists for outdoor cooking instructions, recipes and samples at Pierson Ranch Shelter #1
• 10:30 a.m.: NON-DENELIGIOUS CHURCH SERVICE — Pierson Ranch Amphitheater
A South Dakota State Park Entry Permit is required.