Review of 12 types of the best foot massagers
Massage is not a whim or a luxury, but a necessary procedure for the body. The legs, which account for 80% of the daily load, suffer the most.
At risk are people who lead a sedentary lifestyle, and those who are forced to stand, sit or walk in heels for a long time at work. This is where foot massagers come in handy.
Types of massagers:
- Electric or vibrating. They work from the mains, less often there are battery-powered models or mobile ones powered by 12 volts. Suitable for home use.
They are divided according to operating modes, functionality and effects on different areas of the legs. Break down fat deposits. Models often come with additional nozzles in the form of rollers, brushes, rollers.
Contraindications for use are associated with skin inflammation and vein problems – thrombosis, varicose veins.
- Mechanical (manual). They are cheaper than automatic ones. They are made of rubber, wood, plastic and other polymers. Does not require an electrical network, charging or changing batteries. Consist of rollers, balls, spikes, hemispheres.
Upon contact, point massaging occurs. There are no restrictions on use, only minor contraindications for damaged, inflamed skin, wounds, irritations and varicose veins.
How to choose a foot massager
Area of effect – aboutDetermine which part of the legs (foot, toes, lower leg, knee) needs to be massaged.
When choosing a device, pay attention to the following characteristics:
- Intensity. Give preference to models with at least two massage modes.
- The duration of the procedure. In high-quality products, the massage time starts from 15 minutes, after which it is necessary to take a break for about the same period.
- Weight and dimensions. It is not always possible to install the device permanently, most often it will have to be removed after the procedure.
- Manufacturer. There are many fakes, useless analogues and cheap versions of popular brands on the market. Check the certificates and carefully compare the names.
- Price. An overpriced product, like an underestimated one, raises suspicions about the quality of the product.
The doctor’s consultation required if you suffer from:
- varicose veins
- other vein disease
- pain of unknown origin.
- Noise. Electrical products during operation reproduce a number of sounds that do not irritate, but even help to achieve complete relaxation.
- Housing material. Electrical appliances are made of plastic, which is not designed to withstand bumps or falls.
- Colour. Basically, massagers are available in neutral, calm light or dark colors.
The best anti-cellulite foot massager
The vacuum-roller electrical device is used not only on the legs, but also on other parts of the body. South Korean manufacturers have long overtaken European competitors in terms of popularity and quality of their product.
- the kit includes two nozzles (small and large) with different rollers;
- power supply – rechargeable battery;
- charging – network 220 V;
- suction power regulator;
- area of application – hips, buttocks, abdomen, waistline, arms.
- normalizes metabolism;
- frees the intercellular space from excess fluid and metabolic products;
- affects muscle tone;
- removes the “orange peel”;
- breaks deposits of subcutaneous fat;
- improves lymph circulation;
- The wire is not long enough.
- At the beginning of use, pain cannot be avoided.
- With intensive use of the device, bruising may occur.
best acupuncture foot massager
Today, the American company Us Medica is the leader in the manufacture and sale of equipment for massage rooms and home use in the United States.
- power – 48 W;
- voltage – 220 V;
- auto timer – 15 minutes;
- three speed modes;
- type of procedure – acupuncture, compression, air.
192 special “fingers” act on the biologically active points of the foot.
Three speed modes:
- Slow. Brings relaxation and calm to the body, relieves tension, creates a peaceful state.
- Middle. It has a positive effect on metabolism and tissue oxygen supply, accelerates blood circulation.
- Quick. Brings the body into tone, this mode is recommended for people who suffer from muscle weakness as a result of a sedentary lifestyle, the elderly, with disabilities.
- Poor quality models have an unpleasant odor coming from the case.
The best water foot massager
The device of a popular German company, which compares favorably with high-quality products and care for the consumer. The FB20 model is endowed with a number of functions that other massagers of this company do not have.
- type: hydromassage bath for feet;
- vibration massage;
- infrared heating;
- water heating;
- massage nozzle;
- splash guard;
- power: 120 W.
- Massage support-recesses for the feet.
- In addition to the built-in rollers, the kit includes three interchangeable nozzles: massage, brush, callus remover.
- Stimulates blood supply.
- Increases the regenerative function of cells.
- Relieves swelling, fatigue and relaxes tense muscles.
- Options for combining functions.
- The tub is equipped with rubber feet.
- There are contraindications.
The best foot massager for the elderly
The Canoo 2 roller retainers significantly improve the quality of procedures.
- power: 60 W;
- two programs;
- customizable timer;
- 3 intensity levels;
- removable covers;
- speed adjustment;
- tilt angle: 90°.
- muscle relaxation,
- improvement of blood circulation,
- relieve feelings of fatigue, heaviness,
- reduction of joint pain,
- reduction of varicose veins.
- covers are washable, which is good for hygiene;
- enable/disable vibration mode.
- There is no remote control. If you decide to change the program or extend the procedure, you will have to lean forward.
The best foot massager for pregnant women
“Yin-Yang” is a convex circle without sides, in the center of which 9 magnets are evenly spaced. By moving the foot in the center or along the edges, you gently swing and massage the active zones on the feet.
- diameter 34 cm;
- material: high quality plastic;
- magnets: 9 pcs;
- weight: 620 g.
- helps with a sedentary lifestyle;
- relieves puffiness, fatigue;
- improves blood circulation;
- improves immunity;
- relaxes muscles;
- reduces pain;
- stimulates the work of internal organs.
- At first, the procedure is quite painful.
best jagged foot massager
Toothed models are not equipped with spikes or hemispheres, but with teeth that are located over the entire surface of the massage roller. A good example is the wooden product of the Russian company “Timbe Production” called “Accounts”.
- Size: 4.7×16.7×19.1 cm.
- Material: birch.
- relieves stress and fatigue;
- removes pain in the legs;
- improves well-being;
- improves tone.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Do not use on irritated, inflamed areas.
Best Compression Foot Massager
[profitprice]Massager Hybrid [/profitprice]
The selected model is equipped with a patented massage mechanism.
- network operation;
- power: 50 W;
- auto timer (min. 15 minutes);
- air compression regulator;
- roller speed controller;
- 2 automatic programs;
- types of procedures: shiatsu, compression, acupuncture, roller;
- infrared heating.
- Thanks to the patented massage mechanism, the model covers and simultaneously treats 16 zones on each leg.
- Three independently rotating parts.
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
- Gentle on sensitive feet.
- The pleasure is not cheap, but if you take into account the cost of sessions of a professional massage therapist, the device quickly pays for itself.
- Used for feet only.
best lymphatic drainage foot massager
[profitprice]Light Feet AMG709[/profitprice]
light Feet AMG709
The device of the French company Gezatone is made in the form of a boot, it is fixed on the leg with Velcro. Fully covers the foot and calf muscles. The device is designed specifically for lymphatic drainage procedures at home.
- two massage modes;
- power supply: 100-240 V;
- power consumption: 6 W;
- generated pressure: max. 26 kPa, min. 16 kPa;
With the help of massage and by changing the air pressure:
- stimulates local circulation,
- eliminate pain, swelling in the legs, muscle spasms,
- prevents the development of varicose veins,
- the condition of veins, skin and tissues improves.
Use is contraindicated in:
- the presence of electronic devices, implants, metal plates and screws in the body;
- thrombosis and thrombophlebitis of veins;
- diseases of the joints and tissues;
The best foot massager for bedridden patients
[profitprice]massager MARUTAKA [/profitprice]
The device, developed by Japanese engineers, is designed to target many types of diseases, including:
- paralysis of the lower extremities,
- rheumatoid arthritis,
- Parkinson’s disease,
- cerebral paralysis.
- consumes 45 W;
- dimensions: 35x50x30 cm;
- weight: 13 kg;
- four rotation speed modes: 30/36/42/48 rpm;
- operating modes: relaxing, enhanced.
- The declared speed of rotation is present only in the devices of this company, for other manufacturers it does not exceed 10 revolutions per minute.
- Changing speeds helps to return tired legs to normal, relieve swelling and heaviness.
- Relieves pain in the feet, calves, lower back and head.
- In the device, on the main roller, 3 wheels additionally rotate for massaging fingers, feet and heels.
It is forbidden to use when:
- oncological diseases;
- acute renal or heart failure;
- built-in pacemakers.
The best foot massager for flat feet
The compact invention of Us Medica is more suitable for the definition of “massage complex”.
An affordable, inexpensive (compared to the cost of similar devices of world brands) electric massager is specially designed to combat the following ailments:
- flat feet,
- heaviness and pain in the legs,
- posture disorder.
- type: massage support for feet;
- power supply: stationary – 220 V, automobile – 12 V;
- work intensity regulator;
- weight: 1.8 kg;
- time controller: default 15 minutes;
- dimensions: 12x19x32 cm;
- type of massage: acupressure.
- The kit includes a bag-case and an additional pair of interchangeable covers.
- The massager works quietly, without creating an unpleasant monotonous noise, which helps to relax after a long day at work.
- When changing the intensity of the procedure, there are no jerks or fading.
- The size of the stand is not wide enough, the whole leg will not fit.
The best foot massager with remote control
uPlato is the only model of the American company Osis with a roller mechanism for working out the calves of the legs.
- power supply: 220–240 V;
- power consumption: 100 W;
- procedure time: 15 minutes;
- dimensions: 52x53x51.5 cm;
- type of massage: point, roller, compression;
- power regulator – 6 levels;
- raises the tone
- relieves stress;
- improves blood circulation;
- relieves swelling;
- separately, the study of the selected area is turned on: feet, lower leg, leg completely from the foot to the knee;
- roller massage of calves;
- infrared heating.
- The device is heavy – 24 kg. In addition, it consumes a lot of power.
best infrared foot massager
Model of a German company with combined massaging of the reflex zones of the foot.
- model type: footrest;
- power supply: 220 V;
- power: 45 W;
- modes: vibration massage, infrared radiation (separately and jointly).
- relieves pain in the legs;
- stimulates the work of internal organs;
- the massage part of the stand consists of spikes and hemispheres of various sizes, which makes it possible to additionally use it without plugging it into the network.
The use is contraindicated in the following diseases:
- inflammatory processes;
- skin damage.
Which massager is better to buy
- If you have not come across devices of this type before, but want to improve your well-being, blood circulation and metabolism, it is better to start with simple models without unnecessary functions.
Mechanical massagers are suitable for this:Yin Yang“,”abacus“. These are the simplest models. You can also purchase footrests: Omega or Medisana IF.
For people who are familiar with the principles of the procedure and who want to purchase a massager for home use as a preventive measure, models Hybrid, Acupuncture, MARUTAKA
- Lovers of high heels, security workers and people who spend hours on their feet should choose light Feet AMG709because these “boots” work the entire length of the leg from the foot to the knee.
- For people suffering from arthrosis, the model is suitable Medisana IFM.
- If you decide to use a massager in the fight against cellulite, excess weight or sagging skin, take a closer look at the model celluless MD. The massager breaks subcutaneous fat no worse than a professional massage therapist.
- Models suitable for people aged or with foot problems MARUTAKA, Canoo 2, uPlato and light Feet.
Foot massager rating
- Hybrid Acupuncture
- Light Feet
- Canoo 2
- Medisana IFM
- Yin Yang
Advertising from sponsors: //