LG GA-B409UEQA Refrigerator Review
LG GA-B409UEQA is an inexpensive but very interesting refrigerator.
- The food cooling system with multi-sided effect allows you to evenly distribute cold air over the entire area to keep food fresher for a longer time.
- Total No Frost technology is used to prolong the life of the freezer, as it automatically defrosts, which avoids dampness and unpleasant odors.
Also, uniform cooling with cold air streams helps to maintain the optimal temperature for long-term storage of most food products, and there is no difference in temperature between the upper and lower food shelves.
So, this technology resists the appearance of dampness, unpleasant odors, mold, fungus and rotting products.
- Express freezing to preserve food for a long time.
- Display lock if needed.
It is important to know: unlike nearby competitors, the device is unable to keep the cold inside when the power is turned off.
- Dimensions: 595 × 1896 × 651 centimeters, weight – 73 kilograms. The volume of the refrigerator compartment is 218 liters, and the freezer – 104 liters.
- The main material is a metal frame, the additional one is durable plastics and silicone used for handles and other inserts.
- Built-in display for displaying system information (temperature level inside the chamber, etc.).
- Energy class A, allows you to save on energy consumption to ensure the operation of the device.
- Built-in Quick Freeze, LG Total No Frost and Multi Air Flow functions as described above (they are designed to extend the shelf life of the product and keep it looking fresh).
- Climate support class – N.
The package includes:
- The refrigerator itself is packed in a protective film to preserve the integrity and presentation of the device.
- Instructions for use with a description of the main characteristics and features of the product.
- Warranty card from the store (warranty period is one year).
- Ice making container.
- Shelves and containers for food storage and their further freezing.
Well, in order to use the refrigerator was even more pleasant, you can buy several accessories for it, which will significantly expand the user’s capabilities:
- Additional ice makers and shelves for storing eggs and other small food items.
- Voltage stabilizer in order to avoid voltage drops that can damage the device.
- An additional stationary battery designed to keep food fresh for a certain amount of time when the light is off (this includes rolling blackouts).
- An additional screen for displaying service information and the ability to block it if necessary.
- Total No Frost technology avoids the appearance of unpleasant odors, mold and mildew inside the refrigerator due to automatic defrosting and even distribution of cold air over the entire work surface.
- The small dimensions of the device are also a plus, since such dimensions can easily fit in not the most spacious kitchen.
- High-class cooling and energy-saving technology make the LG GA-B409UEQA one of the most energy-efficient smart refrigerators on the modern kitchen appliance market.
Of course, there were some shortcomings, but in this case they are insignificant and are just a farm to point out to the manufacturer his mistakes:
- Despite the small size, there are even fewer competitors with similar functionality and technologies used.
- The display does not go into sleep mode automatically (it turns off only at the request of the user). This refers to the disadvantages only due to the fact that not all consumers need to see the state of the temperature inside the chamber.
- Unfinished design. Due to the fact that some elements of the refrigerator are made of plastic in everyday life, they may break off or the paint on them may peel.
LG GA-B409UEQA is a good budget refrigerator with a small body, nice materials and many systems to keep food fresh for a long time.
Fast freezing and No Frost technologies are not found on all competitive solutions, which means that LG GA is one of the best solutions in this price segment.
Some users focus on the fact that over time, plastic handles become loose, and then completely disappear. Perhaps this is a flaw in the first batches, but in which case they can be easily replaced with metal or marble handles.
Advertising from sponsors: //