6 best nail lamps
A nail lamp is a special device with which gel polish, color gel or biogel is fixed. The device is available not only to nail design professionals, it can be purchased for home use.
How to choose a nail lamp?
In order for the gel polish to be securely fixed on the nail plate, you should use a special lamp. The device has the property of polarization, due to which the gel material changes from a liquid state to a solid state, forming a protective layer on the surface. To decide which device to choose, you should familiarize yourself with the varieties and features of operation.
UV lamps for nails
A popular look, often used by novice craftsmen. The UV device is easy to use, has an affordable price. The device is equipped with fluorescent bulbs, which are much more economical than, for example, an incandescent lamp. If you follow the operating conditions, the device will last a long time.
However, the device has disadvantages:
- high operating temperature – from 50 ° C;
- inability to turn on the device when the voltage drops by more than 15%.
The ultraviolet lamp is of the following varieties:
- Electronic. A common type, characterized by ease of operation, affordable price and maintainability. When buying a replacement lamp, you should pay attention to the marking, which should be UV-9W. There are no protected nodes in the electronic circuit, so the device is susceptible to sudden voltage drops.
- Induction. The variety is not as popular as the previous one, because it is much more expensive and has a large size. The induction model is more complicated in design, it is equipped with an electromagnetic choke, and the starter is located in the very base of each light bulb. Because of this feature, the device does not turn on immediately. When buying replacement lamps, it is recommended to choose the UV-9W-L brand.
Device powered by LEDs. Main advantages:
- low operating temperature;
- safety during operation;
- high profitability;
- no need to change light bulbs;
- long period of work.
The LED device dries the material much faster, but it is important to remember that only LED active gel polishes and gels are used for such a device. The device is safe for the skin. Sometimes, as a result of prolonged use, 1-2 LEDs burn out, but the device does not need urgent replacement. The defect will only slightly reduce the overall power of the lamp.
hybrid models CCFL+LED
They are a hybrid device that uses 2 types of light bulbs:
The device is designed to work with any type of coating. The model is equipped with 6 LED bulbs located on the inner surface, and a CCFL lamp is fixed on top. Thanks to this design, the device evenly dries the material, and the mirror reflector directs the beam to the nail itself.
Which model to give preference?
Beginning craftsmen can use inexpensive and low-power lamps of 5-9 watts. The advantage of such a device is compactness and low price. But it is worth paying attention to the shortcomings. In such models, each nail will have to be dried separately, and if gel polish is used, drying takes a long time. Therefore, when there is more experience in operating the device, it is better to buy a more powerful lamp.
To buy a quality lamp that will last more than one year, it is recommended to pay attention to the following requirements:
- Load. If the device is to be used at home, a power of 9-18 watts is sufficient. In salon conditions, the load on the lamp is much greater, so the power must also be selected accordingly.
- Ease of use. It is better to give preference to a model that meets all the requirements – it has the right size, timer, on / off button, display, working lamps.
- Drying time. The device should not spend a lot of time drying the manicure.
- Ease of maintenance. It is better to choose a model with removable parts that are easy to detach, clean and reinstall.
- Design and dimensions. This aspect should be taken into account by users for whom the appearance of the device is important. It is not always appropriate to buy a bulky, bulky or unattractive lamp.
- Result. When choosing a device, it is necessary to take into account the direction of work. Not every model will dry shellac or be suitable for extensions. Therefore, it is recommended to study the characteristics, customer reviews well, get advice from the seller.
How to use?
The quality of manicure directly depends on the correct operation of the device. It is necessary to strictly observe the time intervals for drying a particular type of coating. To control the time, it is recommended to purchase a device with a built-in timer that will notify the master when the procedure is completed.
The best UV nail lamp
JessNail KUKLA Lamp UV 36W – This is a device of a Russian manufacturer, it is preferred to buy by novice craftsmen for art design at home. The main advantage of the model is the ability to dry any kind of UV gels or acrylics.
The design of the device has the shape of a tunnel, so you can dry all five fingers of one hand at the same time. In addition, the lamp is equipped with 2 modes of operation, and the presence of 4 UV lamps (9 W each) allows you to make a high-quality gel manicure.
- The device is designed to work with all UV-active materials.
- The kit includes quality bulbs for replacement.
- The device is equipped with a 2-minute timer and an endless mode.
- The model has an affordable price, the attached instructions are in Russian.
- Drying the material takes a long time.
- The device is bulky, heavy.
- There is no timer for a short time.
Best LED Nail Lamp
Pierre Rene Lampa LED has many advantages and positive reviews. Due to its compact size, the device is easy to use both in the cabin and at home. The device is equipped with a 6-volt LED lamp that dries the material in 30 seconds.
The lamp is intended for gel nail extension. The device is equipped with removable parts that are easy to clean and then reinstall. Due to the lightness and ease of care, the model can be used not only by professionals, but also by masters gaining experience.
- Fast drying material – only 30 seconds.
- Providing a quality, reliable gel coating.
- Compact and light weight, which makes it easy to transport or carry the lamp.
- Ease of maintenance and operation.
- Removable parts for easy cleaning.
- The need for frequent recharging.
- High price.
Best hybrid nail lamp
Lamp Diamond Quick 36 W CCFL+LED with sensor designed for fast and high-quality drying of gels, gel polishes and acrylic material. Despite the fact that the country of origin is China, the device is distinguished by quality and reliability. As soon as the hand is placed in the device, the sensor automatically starts drying, which is convenient and practical.
The device is lightweight and compact, powered by the mains. The device is equipped with a 12 W single-coil UV lamp and 12 diodes with a total power of 24 watts. To optimize the drying time will help the timer, which is set to 10, 30 and 60 seconds. If necessary, the device is used without a timer.
- For an affordable price, you can get a high-quality and functional device.
- The color scheme differs from the original design.
- The device is light – 560 grams, compact, roomy, equipped with a convenient timer.
- The presence of a touch sensor.
- Removable bottom.
- Due to the small size of the lamp, it is difficult to dry all 5 fingers at the same time.
- No other significant deficiencies were found.
The best lamp for nail extension
Professional Nail 18K 48W CCFL+LED – a hybrid model designed for drying any coatings, complex extensions, aquarium nail art, drying thick material. The use of the device is stationary. The conveniently shaped device fits the entire palm of the client well, it is equipped with a soft rubberized insert on the body for comfortable hand placement.
The device is distinguished by enhanced power, which is provided by 15 LED lamps plus a spiral. For safety, the spiral CCFL lamp was enclosed in a plastic grill that protects the heating element from contact with the hand. The device is equipped with a hand input sensor. There are 3 timers that will ensure the quality of drying. The model is popular with professionals, but is also suitable for home use.
- The presence of a protective screen.
- Versatility and ease of use.
- There is a timer and hand input sensor.
- The control panel is conveniently placed.
- The model is available in price.
- The lack of a display, which causes a lot of inconvenience when building up and working with other materials.
The best lamp for drying nails at home
Solomeya Mini Sun 6W It has a foldable design, making it easy to fit in your bag. The device can be taken with you on a trip, on vacation. The device is intended for home use. Despite the simplicity of the design, it dries gel polishes perfectly.
The LED device perfectly polymerizes any LED materials. The power of the device is 6 W, it works via USB, it connects to a computer, power bank without any problems. Using an adapter, the device is connected to a power outlet. There are 2 modes – 45 and 60 seconds.
- Differs in stylish design, compactness.
- Powered by USB.
- Qualitatively dries compatible coatings.
- Affordable price.
- There is no timer for a shorter time.
- Due to the small size, drying 5 fingers at the same time is inconvenient.
- No mains adapter included.
- It is not always possible to purchase an original model because there are many Chinese fakes.
The best professional nail lamp
Dona Jerdona UV 36W – a tunnel type device equipped with a fan. Designed for drying all types of gel polish, extension material, suitable for manicure and pedicure. It is used by professional masters for nail design in beauty salons.
The device is made in the form of an arch, high power – 36 watts. The number of UV lamps – 4 pieces, each 9 watts. It has an adjustable fan, a timer from 5 seconds to 10 minutes, and a digital display. High-quality polymerization over the entire area of the extended nail is provided by 5 mirror sides. If you follow the rules of operation, the lamp will last for many years. The device is compact, so it does not take up much space on your desktop.
- Suitable for all kinds of varnishes, no exceptions, works with fixers.
- The control panel is convenient.
- Due to the high power of the lamp, drying is fast.
- The presence of a retractable panel, which is convenient for the pedicure procedure.
- Long service life subject to the rules specified in the instructions.
- High cost, so the device is not available to every user.
To purchase a nail lamp, it is first recommended that you familiarize yourself with the description and characteristics of your preferred model in detail, read consumer reviews, and weigh the advantages and disadvantages.
Advertising from sponsors: //