Review of ceramic heater Bartolini Pullover I Turbo Plus
Fan heater made in Italy with high power and efficiency. Two types of fuel are used during operation: gas and electricity. The device with three modes of operation, smooth power adjustment, heats areas up to 100 square meters. m.
The device is equipped with a gas control system, a carbon dioxide sensor. For easy transportation, the device is equipped with four rollers.
Pros Bartolini Pullover I Turbo Plus
- high thermal power (4.2 kW);
- heats large rooms (up to 100 sq. m);
- gas control system;
- equipped with piezo ignition;
- smooth power adjustment;
- 3 working modes;
- automatic shutdown;
- equipped with an oxygen level control sensor;
- convenient assembly and packaging;
Cons of Bartolini Pullover I Turbo Plus
- large size, no space saving;
- burns oxygen in small rooms;
- it is recommended to start the operation of the device on the street;
- high gas consumption.
Advertising from sponsors: //