Review of 10 types of the best geysers
A geyser will not only allow you to use hot water from several sources in one house and not depend on problems or failures in the central system.
How to choose a geyser
Flowing gas water heaters are most often small in size, they are an ideal choice for a small apartment. The device is connected directly to the cold water supply system, it works on both natural and liquefied gas.
The principle of operation of the column is very simple: water enters the heat exchanger, where it is heated by the combustible gas, and is immediately fed into the mixer.
A storage gas water heater can hold a large amount of liquid, so it requires a lot of space. The heater heats a certain amount of water in the tank and keeps the temperature for a long time.
If the water cools down, the column automatically heats it up to the desired temperature. The water tank is well insulated, so the water stays hot longer.
Depending on your needs, you can choose a gas water heater with a liquid tank of 50 liters or more.
Main selection parameters:
- Power. Depending on how much liquid is heated, the geyser can have a power of 6 to 30 kW.
- Ignition type – can be automatic and semi-automatic. The automatic type of ignition works when the water supply is turned on or when the water in the tank has cooled down.
The semi-automatic type of speakers works only if the piezo ignition button is pressed. Such a device increases the gas consumption, since the igniter flame must always burn.
- Burner type – can be with constant and modulated power. Devices with a constant power are less convenient in places where the water pressure and, accordingly, the heating temperature often change.
The burner with modulating power automatically adjusts to the pressure of the water and maintains the initially set temperature.
- Type of removal of combustion products. The chimney column is equipped if the corrugated sleeve can be brought into an existing chimney.
Turbocharged units are less popular as there is a risk of bleed lines freezing at low temperatures. In this case, it is often necessary to drain the collected water so that the heat exchanger does not explode.
- Security – the geyser is a dangerous device, so you need to pay attention to the presence of protective sensors and relays.
- Dimensions – if this item does not matter, you can choose a column, taking into account only the main characteristics and requirements. If the room does not allow you to install a large storage column, you can choose the most compact flow column.
- The form – if you will hide the device in a kitchen set, it is better to choose a square shape of the required size.
The best geyser with a closed combustion chamber
[profitprice]Zanussi GWH 10 Fonte[/profitprice]
Flow type gas water heater Zanussi GWH 10 Fonte can be installed in a private or multi-storey building. The device was created using modern technologies and materials.
- The design is made in a classic style.
- There are models with additional patterned glass on the front panel, this solution allows you to gently fit the device into any design.
- The Zanussi GWH 10 Fonte geyser operates silently, consumes gas and water economically, and is equipped with a multi-level security system.
- the Zanussi water heater is equipped with electronic ignition, which uses two standard batteries;
- the presence of an LED display, which reflects the temperature of the liquid at the exit;
- the device operates smoothly at low pressure and supplies water under even pressure;
- the burner and heat exchanger are made of stainless steel, which will significantly extend the service life;
- closed combustion chamber;
- low cost.
- you need to change the batteries in the electronic firebox frequently.
The best geyser of Russian production
Ladogaz VPG 10 E was created using innovative materials and technologies that save gas and water costs.
- The water heater has classic parameters and is made using modern materials.
- The column belongs to the flow type, so gas and water consumption is significantly saved.
- The high safety of the water heater is ensured by the fact that the burner fires only when water is used.
- The gas water heater works stably even at low pressure.
- It has a special inner layer that protects against the formation of precipitation and scale.
- The heat exchanger is made of high quality copper, which affects the heating rate and water quality.
- The presence of several levels of security system: chimney draft sensor, overheating sensor and flame sensor.
- Automatic ignition.
- No display.
- Temperature fluctuations are possible.
The best geyser with automatic water temperature control
Geyser of a domestic manufacturer Neva 4510-M has a lot of advantages, the main of which is an affordable price.
- The device is made in a classic style and has no special frills.
- The column has compact parameters, so it is quite possible to install it in a small apartment or in a private house.
- The column operates quietly and evenly delivers liquid at the desired temperature, even with sudden pressure drops.
- The water heater starts at a liquid pressure of 0.15 bar.
- The presence of a two-stage modulation of the flame.
- The presence of an ionization sensor, due to which the gas supply stops when the burner goes out.
- Compact dimensions allow you to mount the column in a small bathroom or kitchen.
- Pretty low cost.
- The water heater is not equipped with a smooth modulation of the flame, which will not allow the use of this device for two points of water supply.
- The column has a power of 17.9 kW, which allows you to heat only 9 liters per minute.
The best geyser for an apartment
[profitprice]Mora Top Vega 10[/profitprice]
Mora Top Vega 10 is a fairly popular water heater in the Russian market.
- The device heats up more than 10 liters per minute.
- The geyser weighs about 2.5 kilograms.
- The device is designed for one water intake, so it can be used separately in the kitchen or in the bathroom.
- Use of high quality spare parts and materials in the manufacture.
- An effective and multi-level security system, or rather, protection against starting without water supply and against reverse draft in the chimney, the presence of fuses against water overheating.
- Robust and practical design of the device.
- Attractive appearance.
- The heat exchanger is made of copper with an efficiency of up to 93%.
- High price.
- Designed for one water intake.
- This model is sometimes difficult to find in stores due to the fact that the product is instantly sold out from stores.
The best geyser with a turbo extractor
Gas water heater Hyundai H-GW2 It is made of durable and high-quality materials, which has a positive effect on its operation and extends its service life. Small and compact, the appliance is easy to install in a small kitchen or bathroom.
- The water heater has a classic appearance and weighs about 8 kilograms.
- The device is made of durable, high-quality and resistant materials, which allows you to use it in any conditions.
- The column has an automatic ignition system, which has a positive effect on its performance and safety.
- The presence of an LED display allows you to control the outlet temperature, as well as recognize errors and breakdowns when they occur.
- The device is equipped with a 4D-quard security system.
No-draft sensors in the turbo extractor shut off the gas in case of danger and also prevent backdraft. The flow sensor controls the presence and level of liquid in the water heater.
The ionization sensor cuts off the gas in the absence of a flame and in case of overheating.
- Affordable price.
- Cannot work from bottled gas;
- Requires frequent battery replacement
- Designed for one water intake.
The best geyser for low water pressure
[profitprice]Ariston Fast Evo 11C[/profitprice]
Ariston Fast Evo 11C refers to instantaneous natural gas water heaters. The water heater has compact parameters, operates at a pressure of 0.10 bar.
- The geyser is triggered by automatic ignition, which is connected to the mains.
- This water heater can be installed in an apartment and in a country house, since its capacity is 11 liters per minute, the water heats up to 65-70 degrees.
- The main advantages of this model include its power, which is 19 kW.
- The presence of an LED display allows you to find out the exact temperature of the outgoing liquid, as well as correct a breakdown or error due to the appearance of special codes on the screen.
- The security system includes a flame sensor, overheating protection and a draft sensor.
- One of the disadvantages is the incorrect readings on the display, since the set temperature may not correspond to the temperature of the leaving liquid.
- This model is designed for only one water intake.
The best geyser for a private house
[profitprice]Bosch WRD 13-2G[/profitprice]
In terms of versatility Bosch WRD 13-2G is considered one of the best due to its sufficiently high power and performance.
- This model can be used to supply two water intakes.
- The manufacturer offers the possibility of replacing the burner with liquefied gas.
- Compact dimensions, classic shape and color make it possible not to hide the water heater without spoiling the overall design of the room.
- It has a built-in hydrodynamic generator, thanks to which automatic ignition is carried out.
- The outlet temperature corresponds to the readings on the LCD display.
- When the water pressure changes, the water heater maintains the set temperature.
- The copper heat exchanger prevents heat loss, and also significantly extends the service life.
- The lowest pressure this model can work with is 0.35 bar.
- High price.
The best geyser for bottled gas
[profitprice]Mora Vega 13[/profitprice]
Geyser Mora Vega 13 can supply hot water to two points.
- The model is presented in several variations, which allows you to choose the shape and size that best fits your design and space.
- It works on natural and bottled gas, which allows it to be used in apartments and private houses.
- A high-quality heat exchanger supplies water without changing its temperature parameters.
- The diameter of the outlet pipe can be brought to the chimney with minimal neck parameters.
- Very high price.
- It is difficult to find spare parts in case of a breakdown.
The best gas water heater with piezo ignition
[profitprice]Bosch WR 10-2P[/profitprice]
Gas water heater Bosch WR 10-2P has a lot of advantages that relate to its performance and external characteristics.
- The geyser has a classic shape and small parameters, so that it is almost invisible in the room.
- This model is easily rebuilt from natural to liquefied gas, so it is practical both in a city apartment and in a rural house.
- Quiet operation and compact dimensions.
- This model can work even with very low water pressure.
- Automatic ignition turns on when the tap is opened and turns off when the flow is shut off.
- Piezo ignition allows you not to purchase an infinite number of batteries that can fail at the most inopportune moment.
- The security system includes a fire intensity regulator and a temperature sensor against overheating.
- The disadvantages of this model include sensitivity to the quality of the liquid.
- In the event of a breakdown, spare parts are very difficult to find, as is a specialized service center.
- To clean the water heater, you need to completely disassemble the device.
The best geyser semi-automatic
[profitprice]Bosch Therm 2000[/profitprice]
Flow type gas water heater Bosch Therm 2000 has a lot of advantages, among which there is the ability to easily switch to liquefied gas.
- The classic shape, small dimensions and soft shades allow the device to be used in any design.
- Electric type of burner, which is powered by standard batteries.
- The presence of a copper heat exchanger significantly improves the operation and performance properties.
- To use liquefied gas, manufacturers suggest using an additional kit with a burner.
- The device operates at a minimum fluid pressure of 0.15 bar.
- The presence of two separate handles for adjusting the water pressure and power.
- The water heater has a high performance and heats more than 10 liters of liquid per minute.
- The minimum diameter of the chimney of the device is 11 cm.
- The use of European components, which significantly affects the operational life.
- The presence of Chinese components, which often fail.
- Automatic ignition is too loud.
- Expensive spare parts made in Europe.
How to choose the most suitable model
A gas water heater for an apartment or a gasified house may not have the function of switching to liquefied gas. The main thing is that the security system is at the highest level.
For giving, flow models on bottled gas will be an ideal option, since the consumption of hot water is minimized.
The security system should include at least the most important items, for example, flame sensors, overheating sensors and chimney backdraft sensors.
The ignition system does not play a particularly important role. It all depends on your preferences and wishes. The same applies to size, color and other external parameters.
Advertising from sponsors: //