Overview of the induction cooker KOBOR I7-4T
Induction desktop hob with multi-level segment indexing. The design consists of 4 separate burners, each of which is controlled separately.
The stove is equipped with 13 operating modes: 5 are used for delicate dishes and heating, 6 with the boiling mode. The product is functional, provides reliable protection against overheating of the structure (ventilation), with automatic shutdown.
Specifications COBOR I7-4T
- electronic control panel;
- materials (stainless steel glass ceramics);
- dimensions – 700 by 700 by 240 mm;
- withstands temperatures from 60 to 240 degrees;
- power – 12 kW;
- weight – 36 kg;
- temperature – from 60 to 240 degrees;
- number of burners – 4;
- 13 working modes;
- functions (timer, ventilation, automatic switch-off, grease filter).
Pros of COBOR I7-4T
- digital indication of the electronic control panel;
- the legs of the structure are adjustable in height;
- there is a removable grease filter;
- resistance to mechanical damage and temperature extremes;
- smooth power adjustment;
- each burner has a separate display;
- 3 ventilation modes for cooling the structure.
Cons of COBOR I7-4T
- large dimensions;
Advertising from sponsors: //