Bread maker for a large family
When choosing a bread maker for a large family, they pay attention to the lineup that bakes bread and bakery products with the right weight. The weight of the loaf depends on the dimensions of the bread machine, and the baking speed depends on the power.
Principle of operation
The bread machine operation algorithm is the same for different manufacturers for all models. The consumer needs to select a recipe, lay down the necessary components and set one of the baking programs.
Next, the bread machine on its own:
- knead the dough;
- let the test come up;
- will remove the bubbles of harmful gases during the second batch;
- will allow the test to grow a second time;
- keeps baked goods warm for the time period selected when starting the programme.
The bread maker consists of the following elements:
- cover with a viewing hole;
- liquid crystal display;
- measuring spoon and glass;
- color indicator;
- launch keys;
- timer setting buttons;
- bread bowl.
The dough is baked using a heating element located around the baking dish. The cooking process is automated, does not require human control and participation.
When choosing a bread machine for a large family, they calculate how much bakery products are consumed in one day. They study the technical parameters and characteristics of home assistants that affect the yield and quality of the finished product.
The main criterion when buying is the volume of finished baking. The weight of a loaf for different devices is 450-2000 grams.
Weight adjustment is an option that allows you to set the required output. It reduces operating time and energy costs. The larger the removable dough bucket, the higher the possible mass of bread.
The execution of the unit does not affect the result of the work. The choice of design is dictated by the ergonomics of the kitchen space.
With an increase in the weight of the roll, the dimensions of the oven increase. Before buying, take care of the placement of the bread machine. Large-sized models will not stand on the kitchen table; they will need a separately equipped place.
They think over a free approach, convenience when laying products. The weight of the furnace is 4-10 kg, the execution is horizontal and vertical. The internal structure of the chamber is square, round or rectangular.
The weight of the loaf depends on the baking time and temperature. Standard mode takes 3.5 hours
The power of the unit affects the speed of processes, energy consumption, and productivity. The fast baking mode for a bun increases the cost of energy resources. The parameter varies between 500-1700 watts.
The consumption of electrical energy with a power of 550 W is 3.0 kW. You can calculate the consumption of the model you like on your own or with the help of a sales assistant.
All household products for making bread are produced with an electronic digital display, a timer for 12-15 hours, a transparent viewing window for monitoring the process, a divider for making small buns and muffins.
Containers of various shapes are added to the package (round, baguette, cupcake, for Easter cakes) and a collection of recipes.
The devices are equipped with one or two dough mixers – blades for kneading the dough. It is impossible to knead the dough for a 1-2 kg roll with one spatula. For a family of 4-5 people, modifications with two blades are bought. The blades are supplied with a set that determines the complete set.
Holes on the sides of the case are designed for heat dissipation. Convection – the circulation of hot air inside the case, is distributed evenly, guaranteeing safety.
Functions of bread machines
Each member of a large family has individual needs and taste preferences. The versatility of purchased household appliances will save the day. Manufacturers offer modifications with the number of baking programs from 5 to 20.
All produced bread machines have basic functions:
- choice of degree of roasting (moderate, dark and light);
- accelerated baking;
- choice of batch consistency;
- choice of crust state (crispy, soft);
- yeast and dough without yeast.
Additional options and functionality help the consumer to choose the option according to individual needs and diversify the food:
- change the shape of the loaf using the dough containers included in the kit;
- the dispenser (dispenser) will add at the right time ingredients that are not included with the main components (raisins, chocolate, spices);
- bake cupcakes, charlottes;
- prepare bread with yogurt;
- make jams, preserves;
- gluten-free pastries (gluten-free);
- production of confectionery;
- cooking pizza;
- cooking cakes;
- bran products;
- pastry with fillings;
- baking bread from different types of flour, grinding, with a variety of additives.
Programs can be created by the user independently. Cycle phases and duration are selected. The electronic display shows information about the progress of the process. Improve factory programs to meet family requirements.
If the consumer simply wants to bake bread without unnecessary hassle and experimentation, non-programmable models are selected.
There are models on the market with recipe memory, with the ability to create your own recipe.
For the buyer, the best option for the device is the ability to cook products that households love. The choice is also influenced by the financial possibilities of a large family.
Pros and cons of bread machines for a large family
Members of a large family live in a different mode, have taste and age differences. A home bread maker will always serve fresh, tasty and healthy bakery products to the table.
- the process is fully automated;
- full cycle of works;
- cooking in a convenient mode, at the time appointed by the consumer;
- notification with a sound signal about the end of the process;
- adding useful ingredients;
- use of proven components;
- varied menu;
- the opportunity to experiment with programs;
- Ease of controls:
- unique modes;
- stable legs of the unit do not scratch the surface;
- attractive design.
It is more convenient to opt for models in which all ingredients are loaded at once. Designs involving the addition of dry, and after wet components, fail as a result of a bucket gasket leak.
Household ovens with non-stick coating will save baking.
The body is made of stainless steel and thermoplastic. The metal case has greater strength, resistance to mechanical damage, and durability. Plastic is easier to care for.
The thicker the walls of the baking dish, the easier it is to achieve a golden crisp.
The consumer chooses the appearance of the unit to his taste, guided by the general concept of the design of the room. The stainless steel option is suitable for high-tech style.
The disadvantages of frequent use in a family of more than three people include:
- additional electricity costs;
- take up space;
- not the ability to disassemble and put in a closet;
- require the organization of storage places for the constituent recipes;
- long process;
- noise at work;
- the need to purchase scales;
- holes remain in the finished loaf after the blades;
Unique modes allow you to bake healthy food. The gluten-free method is made from cereals that do not form gluten. This muffin is suitable for allergy sufferers.
Install the device on a flat, solid, fireproof surface. Before starting work, check the compliance of the mains voltage with the set voltage on the unit. Check if the cord is long enough to reach the outlet.
Suggestions for using ingredients:
- liquid is measured with a measuring cup, dry ingredients – with a dosing spoon;
- with the wrong dosage, the result will not live up to expectations;
- it is recommended to use a kitchen scale;
- at high air temperatures in the room, the liquids are cooled.
When buying, pay attention to the measuring container and spoon. Proper utensils have clearly visible markings.
- the new device is released from packaging, all parts and assemblies are cleaned;
- install a dough mixer;
- loading ingredients;
- install the container in the apparatus;
- include electrical power;
- choose a program;
- press the start button;
- after the end of the cycle, disconnect from the electrical network.
The shaping container can be stainless or Teflon coated. Before use, it is recommended to lubricate with oil. Clean with a wooden spatula and a soft sponge so as not to deform or damage the integrity of the coating.
When kneading dough from wholemeal flour, the cooking time increases.
Mini-bakeries come with a child-proof lock program. A special button blocks the cover and keys of the control panel, protecting children from injury, and without violating the cycle mode.
The device is not intended for use by people with disabilities.
Be sure to check the availability of operating instructions in an understandable language. During operation, adhere to the rules of the instructions regulated by the manufacturer of the modes.
It is recommended to choose a product with a warranty period of at least a year.
Protection against power surges and overheating is provided. The moment of termination of work remains in the program memory for up to 60 minutes.
The unit is connected through a surge protector, which ensures durability and serviceability.
It is forbidden to use:
- near a water source;
- put in a built-in niche;
- in case of an obvious program failure;
- turn on without equipped grounding.
Conditions for safe use:
- do not touch hot surfaces;
- start cleaning after the device has cooled down;
- it is forbidden to independently upgrade, disassemble, repair the unit;
- ventilation openings must not be blocked.
It is forbidden to use if the device has fallen, is defective, in case of malfunctions. Do not immerse in water, put on electrical appliances. Water splashes are not allowed.
Compliance with recipes eliminates the risk of obtaining an undesirable result and excessive costs.
Mechanical malfunctions that are eliminated independently:
- smoke from the vent – caused by the remnants of lubricants on the heating device, wipe after cooling;
- thick crust – you can not overexpose the loaf in the unit;
- the roll is difficult to remove – the dough mixer stuck to the shaft, it should be washed;
- products are poorly mixed – if the dough mixer does not rotate without load, contact a service company;
- the engine does not work – the bread bowl is not installed correctly;
- the degree of roasting does not live up to expectations – the device overheated, allowed to cool;
- baking does not rise – lack of yeast;
- bread settles – excess yeast.
Replacement of a damaged cable is carried out by the manufacturer, the service department, a professional master with the appropriate qualifications. Any service except cleaning and washing is carried out by specialists.
Advertising from sponsors: //