HOW TO CONNECT NINTENDO SWITCH TO TV
Nintendo Switch is considered by many to be a toy – you take it out of your pocket and press the buttons. But this is not all the potential of the console. It can still be played from a TV, and game battles on the big screen look even more spectacular.
How to connect Nintendo Switch to TV: step-by-step instructions
Such a connection allows you to see much more details in your favorite story. After all, when connected to a TV, the image quality increases to full HD (1080P). By default, the resolution on the Switch is half that – basic HD (720P), and it cannot be increased, since this is the maximum display quality of the console.
4K images are not worth waiting for. The developers promise this feature in the new Switch Pro set-top box. However, the date of its release is currently unknown.
Everything you need to connect to a TV is already included in the Nintendo Switch. So, the connection will go through without additional costs:
Then follow the instructions below.
Expand the memory yourself: How to install M.2 SSD on Playstation 5: 6 explanations and step-by-step instructions
Step 1: prepare the docking station
It is impossible to connect the set-top box directly to the TV, so we follow the following recommendations:
- You need to turn the device towards you with the panel. Where there is no logo.
- Remove the back part by hooking it with your finger.
- Plug the cables (HDMI and charging) into the necessary connectors.
- Return the back of the dock to its original position.
Step 2: Dock the console
Now you need to connect the Switch. To do this, remove the Joy Con controllers from the console and carefully place the Switch in the dock. The screen should be directed in the direction where the logo is. You will hear a “click” when the system is installed.
The basic Joy Con can be left in place if the user wants to play with the Pro Controller.
Useful: PS 4 Slim and Pro – 2 versions: which is better to choose?
Step 3: Connect your Nintendo Switch to your TV
Next, connect to the big screen as follows:
- The HDMI cable should be connected to the monitor. If everything went well, the display on the console will turn off.
- Start the TV and select the “HDMI channel” signal. How it is done depends on the manufacturer and model. So, you need to familiarize yourself with its instructions.
- In a few seconds, the Nintendo welcome screen will appear on the TV, then you can select a game.
Connecting a Nintendo Switch to a TV without a dock: is it possible?
No. There should be a station nearby. All ways of connection occur only through it. Instead of mounting the Switch in a dock, a USB cord is used as an extension adapter.
USB-C is connected to the Switch itself, which is then inserted into the USB port of the dock. He, and himself, connects to the TV via HDMI. This approach will protect the Switch display from scratches.
Connecting two devices takes more than 5 minutes. However, the user will get pleasure for many hours ahead.
It will be useful: How to connect PS 4 to a computer or laptop in 2 steps
[ad_2]Tags: connect, how, moyo-новинки, nintendo, switch